Funding: This study was funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants R21 CA141603-01 (PI: Ferketich), “Examining the effect of a provider-delivered intervention among Medicaid smokers” and P50CA105632-06 (PI: Paskett), “Reducing Cervical Cancer in Appalachia.”
Trust in Physicians Among Rural Medicaid-Enrolled Smokers
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 214–220, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Nelms, E., Wang, L., Pennell, M., Wewers, M. E., Seiber, E., Adolph, M. D., Paskett, E. D. and Ferketich, A. K. (2014), Trust in Physicians Among Rural Medicaid-Enrolled Smokers. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12046
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R21 CA141603-01
- Examining the effect of a provider-delivered intervention among Medicaid smokers. Grant Number: P50CA105632-06
- Reducing Cervical Cancer in Appalachia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!