Funding: This research was funded through a Cooperative Agreement with the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, US Department of Health and Human Services (Grant # U1C RH20419). The specific content is the sole responsibility of the authors.
From Health Care Volume to Health Care Value—Success Strategies for Rural Health Care Providers
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 221–225, Spring 2014
How to Cite
MacKinney, A. C., Mueller, K. J., Vaughn, T. and Zhu, X. (2014), From Health Care Volume to Health Care Value—Success Strategies for Rural Health Care Providers. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 221–225. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12047
The authors report no conflicts of interest in the design and conduct of the study; in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data; and in the preparation, editing, or censuring of the manuscript.
Acknowledgments: The authors thank Fred Ullrich and Kelli Todd for Accountable Care Organization data collection, Sue Nardie for manuscript proofing and editing, and Katherine Read for health services literature research.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: # U1C RH20419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!