Funding: Support for this paper was provided by the Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration, PHS Grant No. 5U1CRH03717. The authors acknowledge Stratis Health, the North Carolina Area Health Education Center, Community Care of North Carolina, the North Dakota Health Care Review, the National Rural Health Resource Center and the University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health for sharing information about their experiences working with rural providers, and Caswell Family Medical Center, Dr. Karen Smith, Glacial Ridge Health System, and Midgarden Family Clinic for sharing information about their experiences implementing EHRs.
Rural Primary Care Practices and Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records: The Role of Regional Extension Centers
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 244–251, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Casey, M. M., Moscovice, I. and McCullough, J. (2014), Rural Primary Care Practices and Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records: The Role of Regional Extension Centers. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 244–251. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12050
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Number: 5U1CRH03717
- National Rural Health Resource Center
- University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!