Funding: The research reported here was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Rural Health, Veterans Rural Health Resource Center-Central Region (VRHRC-CR), and the VA Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D) Service, Center for Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation (CADRE) (REA 09-220). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
Evaluation of a Home-Based Colorectal Cancer Screening Intervention in a Rural State
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 322–332, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Charlton, M. E., Mengeling, M. A., Halfdanarson, T. R., Makki, N. M., Malhotra, A., Klutts, J. S., Levy, B. T. and Kaboli, P. J. (2014), Evaluation of a Home-Based Colorectal Cancer Screening Intervention in a Rural State. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 322–332. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12052
Disclosures: The authors report no financial disclosures.
Acknowledgments: The authors would like to thank Stacy Wittrock and Ashley Cozad for their efforts in coordinating this study. We would also like to acknowledge Lindsey Davenport-Landry in the Iowa City VA laboratory for her work in managing all of the laboratory aspects of this project.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Rural Health, Veterans Rural Health Resource Center-Central Region. Grant Number: VRHRC-CR
- VA Health Services Research and Development. Grant Number: HSR&D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!