Funding: Support for this study was provided by cooperative agreement U01DP000123A from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to S. Marie Harvey (PI). Dr. López-Cevallos was supported in part by the Summer Institute on Mentoring Researchers in Latino Health Disparities at San Diego State University (R25HL105430). The views expressed in this article are the responsibility solely of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC.
Medical Mistrust, Perceived Discrimination, and Satisfaction With Health Care Among Young-Adult Rural Latinos
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 344–351, Autumn 2014
How to Cite
López-Cevallos, D. F., Harvey, S. M. and Warren, J. T. (2014), Medical Mistrust, Perceived Discrimination, and Satisfaction With Health Care Among Young-Adult Rural Latinos. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 344–351. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12063
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Grant Number: U01DP000123A
- Summer Institute on Mentoring Researchers in Latino Health Disparities at San Diego State University. Grant Number: R25HL105430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!