Funding: This work was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cooperative agreement number 5 U48 DP001902-04. There are no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Perceived Correlates of Domain-Specific Physical Activity in Rural Adults in the Midwest
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 352–358, Autumn 2014
How to Cite
Chrisman, M., Nothwehr, F., Yang, J. and Oleson, J. (2014), Perceived Correlates of Domain-Specific Physical Activity in Rural Adults in the Midwest. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 352–358. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12065
Acknowledgments: The authors wish to thank Dr. Kathleen Janz and Dr. Joe Coulter for their support in preparing and editing this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cooperative agreement. Grant Number: 5 U48 DP001902-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!