Acknowledgments: The authors acknowledge the assistance of the Community Sciences and Health Outcomes Core of the Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute in this research.
Does Rurality Influence Treatment Decisions in Early Stage Laryngeal Cancer?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 406–411, Autumn 2014
How to Cite
Mackley, H. B., Teslova, T., Camacho, F., Short, P. F. and Anderson, R. T. (2014), Does Rurality Influence Treatment Decisions in Early Stage Laryngeal Cancer?. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 406–411. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12069
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!