Funding: This research was supported by grant R01 OH009210–03 from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to the Institute on Human Development & Disability, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, The University of Georgia.
Changing a Dangerous Rural Cultural Tradition: A Randomized Control Study of Youth as Extra Riders on Tractors
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 388–396, Autumn 2014
How to Cite
Stoneman, Z., Jinnah, H. A. and Rains, G. C. (2014), Changing a Dangerous Rural Cultural Tradition: A Randomized Control Study of Youth as Extra Riders on Tractors. The Journal of Rural Health, 30: 388–396. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12073
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH009210–03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!