Funding: The study is supported by a grant from the National Institute for Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases R18 DK082374-01.
Distance as a Predictor of Treatment Attendance in a Family Based Pediatric Weight Management Program in Rural Areas
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 19–26, Winter 2015
How to Cite
Klitzman, P., Armstrong, B. and Janicke, D. M. (2015), Distance as a Predictor of Treatment Attendance in a Family Based Pediatric Weight Management Program in Rural Areas. The Journal of Rural Health, 31: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12078
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- National Institute for Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: R18 DK082374-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!