Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Health Information Technology Workforce Needs of Rural Primary Care Practices
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 58–66, Winter 2015
How to Cite
Skillman, S. M., Andrilla, C. H. A., Patterson, D. G., Fenton, S. H. and Ostergard, S. J. (2015), Health Information Technology Workforce Needs of Rural Primary Care Practices. The Journal of Rural Health, 31: 58–66. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12081
Funding: Support for this research was provided by Grant #U1CRH03712-08-00 from the federal Office of Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration.
Acknowledgments: The authors thank the key informants who provided their expert input to help develop the survey questionnaire and the rural primary care practices across the nation who took the time to participate in this survey. In addition, the authors thank for his contributions Mark P. Doescher, MD, MSPH, the Principal Investigator for this cooperative agreement when it was funded, and Martha Reeves for her assistance preparing the manuscript.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Rural Health Policy, Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Number: #U1CRH03712-08-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!