Region of Birth, Sex, and Reproductive Health in Rural Immigrant Latino Farmworkers: The MICASA Study
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2014
© 2014 National Rural Health Association
The Journal of Rural Health
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 165–175, Spring 2015
How to Cite
McCurdy, S. A., Stoecklin-Marois, M. T., Tancredi, D. J., Hennessy-Burt, T. E. and Schenker, M. B. (2015), Region of Birth, Sex, and Reproductive Health in Rural Immigrant Latino Farmworkers: The MICASA Study. The Journal of Rural Health, 31: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/jrh.12083
Funding: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Grant # 2 U50 OH007550 and 1RO1OH009293; The California Endowment.
Acknowledgments: We thank the entire Mendota community for its support and participation.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2014
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Numbers: #x00023; 2 U50 OH007550, 1RO1OH009293
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!