Efficacy of hypofractionated radiotherapy for nasal tumours in 38 dogs (2005–2008)
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 80–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Fujiwara, A., Kobayashi, T., Kazato, Y., Yayoshi, N. and Fujita, M. (2013), Efficacy of hypofractionated radiotherapy for nasal tumours in 38 dogs (2005–2008). Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 80–86. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12024
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted: 7 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!