The authors confirm that all co-authors have given their permission to be listed.
Multi-system progressive angiomatosis in a dog resembling blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome in humans
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 201–204, April 2013
How to Cite
Ide, K., Uchida, N., Iyori, K., Mochizuki, T., Fukushima, R., Iwasaki, T. and Nishifuji, K. (2013), Multi-system progressive angiomatosis in a dog resembling blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome in humans. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 201–204. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12034
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Accepted: 4 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!