Part of the cases was presented as an oral presentation in 2011 ECVDI and ECVN congresses.
STIR muscle hyperintensity in the cervical muscles associated with inflammatory spinal cord disease of unknown origin
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 137–142, March 2013
How to Cite
Eminaga, S., Cherubini, G. B., Villiers, E., Targett, M. and Caine, A. (2013), STIR muscle hyperintensity in the cervical muscles associated with inflammatory spinal cord disease of unknown origin. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12035
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted: 18 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!