Mushroom toxicosis in dogs in general practice causing gastroenteritis, ptyalism and elevated serum lipase activity
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 275–279, May 2013
How to Cite
Hall, J. and Barton, L. (2013), Mushroom toxicosis in dogs in general practice causing gastroenteritis, ptyalism and elevated serum lipase activity. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 275–279. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12036
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Accepted: 4 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!