The efficacy of n-butyl-cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive for closure of canine laparoscopic ovariectomy port site incisions
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 190–194, April 2013
How to Cite
Pope, J. F. A. and Knowles, T. (2013), The efficacy of n-butyl-cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive for closure of canine laparoscopic ovariectomy port site incisions. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 190–194. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12047
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
- Accepted: 10 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!