Left ventricular geometrical differences in dogs with various stages of myxomatous mitral valve disease
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 234–239, May 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, R., Matsumoto, H., Teshima, T., Mochizuki, Y. and Koyama, H. (2013), Left ventricular geometrical differences in dogs with various stages of myxomatous mitral valve disease. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 234–239. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12058
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted: 25 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!