Development, validation and reliability of a web-based questionnaire to measure health-related quality of life in dogs
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 227–233, May 2013
How to Cite
Reid, J., Wiseman-Orr, M. L., Scott, E. M. and Nolan, A. M. (2013), Development, validation and reliability of a web-based questionnaire to measure health-related quality of life in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 227–233. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12059
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted: 25 February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!