A comparison between fixation methods of femoral diaphyseal fractures in cats – a retrospective study
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 248–252, May 2013
How to Cite
Könning, T., Maarschalkerweerd, R. J., Endenburg, N. and Theyse, L. F. H. (2013), A comparison between fixation methods of femoral diaphyseal fractures in cats – a retrospective study. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 248–252. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12061
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted: 5 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!