L. Benato's current address is School of Veterinary Medicine, College of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Life Science (MVLS), University of Glasgow, Bearsden Road, Glasgow, G61 1QH
Arterial blood gas parameters in pet rabbits anaesthetized using a combination of fentanyl-fluanisone-midazolam-isoflurane
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 343–346, July 2013
How to Cite
Benato, L., Chesnel, M., Eatwell, K. and Meredith, A. (2013), Arterial blood gas parameters in pet rabbits anaesthetized using a combination of fentanyl-fluanisone-midazolam-isoflurane. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 343–346. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12081
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!