CT assessment of the influence of dynamic loading on physiological incongruency of the canine elbow
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 291–298, June 2013
How to Cite
Burton, N. J., Warren-Smith, C. M. R., Roper, D. P. and Parsons, K. J. (2013), CT assessment of the influence of dynamic loading on physiological incongruency of the canine elbow. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12093
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted: 12 March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!