Use of negative contrast computed tomography for diagnosis of a colonic duplication in a dog
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 547–550, October 2013
How to Cite
de Battisti, A., Harran, N., Chanoit, G. and Warren-Smith, C. (2013), Use of negative contrast computed tomography for diagnosis of a colonic duplication in a dog. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12097
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!