Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Anatomy, Kırıkkale University, Aydın, Turkey
Effect of anatomic variation in caudal tibial plateau on the tibial plateau angle in dogs: a cadaveric study
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 537–540, October 2013
How to Cite
Ocal, M.K. and Sabanci, S.S. (2013), Effect of anatomic variation in caudal tibial plateau on the tibial plateau angle in dogs: a cadaveric study. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 537–540. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12132
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted: 7 August 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!