S. Atencia's current address is University Veterinary Hospital, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
Thoracoscopic pericardial window for management of pericardial effusion in 15 dogs
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 564–569, November 2013
How to Cite
Atencia, S., Doyle, R. S. and Whitley, N. T. (2013), Thoracoscopic pericardial window for management of pericardial effusion in 15 dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 564–569. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12138
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!