Detection and identification of mycobacteria in fixed stained smears and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues using PCR
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 638–646, December 2013
How to Cite
Reppas, G., Fyfe, J., Foster, S., Smits, B., Martin, P., Jardine, J., Lam, A., O'Brien, C. and Malik, R. (2013), Detection and identification of mycobacteria in fixed stained smears and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues using PCR. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54: 638–646. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12149
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Accepted: 18 September 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!