Abstract accepted for presentation: ACVS Symposium, November 3, 2012 (cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy).
Outcome following liver lobectomy using thoracoabdominal staplers in cats
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 22–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Pavia, P. R., Kovak-McClaran, J. and Lamb, K. (2014), Outcome following liver lobectomy using thoracoabdominal staplers in cats. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 55: 22–27. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12158
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!