Partial results of this study were presented at the European Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Conference, Barcelona, Spain, 2011.
A retrospective study of positive pressure ventilation in 58 dogs: indications, prognostic factors and outcome
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 314–319, June 2014
How to Cite
Bruchim, Y., Aroch, I., Sisso, A., Kushnir, Y., Epstein, A., Kelmer, E. and Segev, G. (2014), A retrospective study of positive pressure ventilation in 58 dogs: indications, prognostic factors and outcome. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 55: 314–319. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12211
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!