Prevalence of dermatophytes and other superficial fungal organisms in asymptomatic guinea pigs in Southern Italy
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 British Small Animal Veterinary Association
Journal of Small Animal Practice
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 355–358, July 2014
How to Cite
d'Ovidio, D., Grable, S. L., Ferrara, M. and Santoro, D. (2014), Prevalence of dermatophytes and other superficial fungal organisms in asymptomatic guinea pigs in Southern Italy. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 55: 355–358. doi: 10.1111/jsap.12216
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!