Stefan Sigmund is research and teaching assistant in the Department of Business Administration, Corporate Development and Organization at the University of Cologne.
Networking Ability and the Financial Performance of New Ventures: Moderating Effects of Venture Size, Institutional Environment, and Their Interaction†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Sigmund, S., Semrau, T. and Wegner, D. (2013), Networking Ability and the Financial Performance of New Ventures: Moderating Effects of Venture Size, Institutional Environment, and Their Interaction. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12009
We would like to thank associate editor Dr. Howard Van Auken for his editorial guidance and our anonymous reviewers for their insightful suggestions, which helped to considerably improve the quality of this manuscript.
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!