Janne Peltoniemi is Head of Degree Programme in Business Management and Principal Lecturer at Centria University of Applied Sciences, Kokkola, Finland, and is affiliated as a post-doc researcher at the University of Oulu, Department of Accounting and Finance, Oulu, Finland.
Personal Guarantees, Loan Pricing, and Lending Structure in Finnish Small Business Loans†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 235–255, April 2013
How to Cite
Peltoniemi, J. and Vieru, M. (2013), Personal Guarantees, Loan Pricing, and Lending Structure in Finnish Small Business Loans. Journal of Small Business Management, 51: 235–255. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12015
The authors wish to thank Professor Hannu Schadéwitz and the two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and extensive inputs to this article. This research is a part of FINNON research project financially supported by the Academy of Finland (Decision No. 116740). The bank is gratefully acknowledged for providing access to the confidential data used in this study.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!