Susanne Birgit Spillecke is postdoctoral student at the chair of Business Administration and Sciences for Engineers and Scientists at RWTH Aachen University.
Antecedents and Performance Implications of a Sales Department's Learning and Entrepreneurial Orientation in SMEs
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 407–426, July 2014
How to Cite
Spillecke, S. B. and Brettel, M. (2014), Antecedents and Performance Implications of a Sales Department's Learning and Entrepreneurial Orientation in SMEs. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 407–426. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12041
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!