Pascual Berrone is associate professor of strategic management and the Schneider-Electric Chair Holder at the IESE Business School.
Determinants of Performance in Microenterprises: Preliminary Evidence from Argentina†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 477–500, July 2014
How to Cite
Berrone, P., Gertel, H., Giuliodori, R., Bernard, L. and Meiners, E. (2014), Determinants of Performance in Microenterprises: Preliminary Evidence from Argentina. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 477–500. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12045
The first author is indebted to the Schneider-Electric Chair in Sustainability and Business Strategy as well to the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (ECO2012-33018) for providing financial support.
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: ECO2012-33018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!