Daniel Prajogo is associate professor in the Department of Management, Monash University.
Antecedents of Service Innovation in SMEs: Comparing the Effects of External and Internal Factors
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 521–540, July 2014
How to Cite
Prajogo, D. and McDermott, C. M. (2014), Antecedents of Service Innovation in SMEs: Comparing the Effects of External and Internal Factors. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 521–540. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12047
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!