Erik Noyes is associate professor in the Department of Entrepreneurship, Babson College.
Firm Network Position and Corporate Venture Capital Investment
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Understanding Entrepreneurship: Challenging Dominant Perspectives and Theorising Entrepreneurship through New Post-Positivist Epistemologies
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 713–731, October 2014
How to Cite
Noyes, E., Brush, C., Hatten, K. and Smith-Doerr, L. (2014), Firm Network Position and Corporate Venture Capital Investment. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 713–731. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12051
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!