We appreciate helpful comments by two reviewers. Any remaining errors are all ours.
Exploring Key Factors of Application Software Services and Their Relationships for Organizational Success in SMEs
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Understanding Entrepreneurship: Challenging Dominant Perspectives and Theorising Entrepreneurship through New Post-Positivist Epistemologies
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 753–770, October 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. S. and Kwon, Y. (2014), Exploring Key Factors of Application Software Services and Their Relationships for Organizational Success in SMEs. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 753–770. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12053
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!