Francisco Arcelus is Emeritus professor in Gestión de Empresas, Universidad Pública de Navarra and University of New Brunswick, New Brunswick, Canada.
Managerial Performance Differences between Labor-Owned and Participatory Capitalist Firms
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Understanding Entrepreneurship: Challenging Dominant Perspectives and Theorising Entrepreneurship through New Post-Positivist Epistemologies
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 808–828, October 2014
How to Cite
Arcelus, F., Melgarejo, Z. and Simón, K. (2014), Managerial Performance Differences between Labor-Owned and Participatory Capitalist Firms. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 808–828. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12056
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!