Assâad EL Akremi is Associate Professor in Université de Toulouse 1—Capitole, CRM (UMR 5303 CNRS).
Examining the Drivers for Franchised Chains Performance through the Lens of the Dynamic Capabilities Approach†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 145–165, January 2015
How to Cite
El Akremi, A., Perrigot, R. and Piot-Lepetit, I. (2015), Examining the Drivers for Franchised Chains Performance through the Lens of the Dynamic Capabilities Approach. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 145–165. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12059
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the French National Research Agency (ANR-12-BSH1-0011-01—ANR FRANBLE) and the Human Sciences Institute in Brittany (MSHB-FRANNET). We thank Editor Marko Grünhagen and the anonymous reviewers for their comments. We are also grateful to Gérard Cliquet, Begoña López Fernández, and Kelly Prioux for their suggestions, and the participants at the 4th International Conference on Economics and Management of Networks (2009) for their comments on a preliminary draft.
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-12-BSH1-0011-01—ANR FRANBLE
- Human Sciences Institute in Brittany. Grant Number: MSHB-FRANNET
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!