Jae-Eun Chung is associate professor at the Consumer & Family Sciences, Sungkyunkwan University.
Does Small Retailer Market Orientation Matter for Long-Term Oriented Relationships with Suppliers?
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Understanding Entrepreneurship: Challenging Dominant Perspectives and Theorising Entrepreneurship through New Post-Positivist Epistemologies
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 790–807, October 2014
How to Cite
Chung, J.-E. (2014), Does Small Retailer Market Orientation Matter for Long-Term Oriented Relationships with Suppliers?. Journal of Small Business Management, 52: 790–807. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12061
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!