Nadine Levratto is CNRS Senior Research at EconomiX (University of Paris Ouest, Nanterre, La Défense), Affiliated Professor at Kedge Business School and Associate Researcher at the Centre d'Etudes de l'Emploi.
Become Independent! The Paradoxical Constraints of France's “Auto-Entrepreneur” Regime
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 284–301, January 2015
How to Cite
Levratto, N. and Serverin, E. (2015), Become Independent! The Paradoxical Constraints of France's “Auto-Entrepreneur” Regime. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 284–301. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12064
The authors thank Wayne Drexler, the Editor and two anonymous referees of this journal for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. We are solely responsible for the contents of the paper.
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!