Alain Fayolle is Professor at the Strategy & Organisation Department and Director of the Entrepreneurship Research Centre at EM Lyon Business School, France. His is also Associate Editor of the Journal of Small Business Management. He won the 2013 European Entrepreneurship Education Award.
The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Intention: Hysteresis and Persistence
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 75–93, January 2015
How to Cite
Fayolle, A. and Gailly, B. (2015), The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Intention: Hysteresis and Persistence. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 75–93. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12065
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!