Meghna Virick is an associate professor at San Jose State University.
Antecedents of Entrepreneurial Intention among Laid-Off Individuals: A Cognitive Appraisal Approach
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Virick, M., Basu, A. and Rogers, A. (2013), Antecedents of Entrepreneurial Intention among Laid-Off Individuals: A Cognitive Appraisal Approach. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12067
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!