Rozenn Perrigot is Associate Professor at the Graduate School of Management - University of Rennes 1 (CREM UMR CNRS 6211), and Affiliate Professor at ESC Rennes School of Business.
Corporate Social Disclosure in the Franchising Sector: Insights from French Franchisors’ Websites†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 321–339, April 2015
How to Cite
Perrigot, R., Oxibar, B. and Déjean, F. (2015), Corporate Social Disclosure in the Franchising Sector: Insights from French Franchisors’ Websites. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 321–339. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12074
Rozenn Perrigot thanks the French National Research Agency (references: FRANBLE – ANR-12-BSH1-0011-01), the Human Sciences Institute in Brittany (reference: FRANNET) as well as the sponsors of the Center in Franchising, Retail & Service Chains for their valuable support. She also thanks Sébastien Herpin and Kelly Prioux for their assistance in the data collection.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!