Maria Jesus Nieto is an Associate Professor at the Business Management Division, University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain.
Understanding the Innovation Behavior of Family Firms†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Nieto, M. J., Santamaria, L. and Fernandez, Z. (2013), Understanding the Innovation Behavior of Family Firms. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12075
The authors thank the Editor and the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions. This study has been financially supported by projects ECO2012-36160; ECO2010-22105-C03-03 and CCG10-UC3M/HUM-4760. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!