Maria-del-Mar Camacho-Miñano is assistant professor at Department of Financial Economics and Accounting II, Complutense University of Madrid.
Which Characteristics Predict the Survival of Insolvent Firms? An SME Reorganization Prediction Model
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Camacho-Miñano, M.-d.-M., Segovia-Vargas, M.-J. and Pascual-Ezama, D. (2013), Which Characteristics Predict the Survival of Insolvent Firms? An SME Reorganization Prediction Model. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12076
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!