Hannes Leroy is Visiting Assistant Professor at Cornelly University and University of Leuven.
Understanding the Continuation of Firm Activities when Entrepreneurs Exit their Firms: Using Theory of Planned Behavior
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 400–415, April 2015
How to Cite
Leroy, H., Manigart, S., Meuleman, M. and Collewaert, V. (2015), Understanding the Continuation of Firm Activities when Entrepreneurs Exit their Firms: Using Theory of Planned Behavior. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 400–415. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12077
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!