Tung-Shan Liao is an assistant professor at the College of Management, Yuan Ze University.
The Vicissitudes of Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence from Australian Manufacturing SMEs†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 469–481, April 2015
How to Cite
Liao, T.-S., Rice, J. and Lu, J.-C. (2015), The Vicissitudes of Competitive Advantage: Empirical Evidence from Australian Manufacturing SMEs. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 469–481. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12078
This paper is sponsored by the National Science Council, Taiwan (Grand No: 100-2410-H-155-042). Special thanks also to the Australian Bureau of Statistics for its permission to use the Business Longitudinal Survey data.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-2410-H-155-042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!