Thomas Brenner is Professor for Economic Geography at the Faculty of Geography at the Philipps University Marburg.
Growth Development Paths of Firms—A Study of Smaller Businesses†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
How to Cite
Brenner, T. and Schimke, A. (2014), Growth Development Paths of Firms—A Study of Smaller Businesses. Journal of Small Business Management. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12081
We would like to thank Alex Coad for his helpful comments during the comprehensive work on the paper. Special thanks go to the anonymous referees and the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) for its data provision.
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!