Jose Lopez-Gracia is full professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Valencia.
On the Relevance of Agency Conflicts in SME Debt Maturity Structure†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Leadership and Gender
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 714–734, July 2015
How to Cite
Lopez-Gracia, J. and Mestre-Barberá, R. (2015), On the Relevance of Agency Conflicts in SME Debt Maturity Structure. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 714–734. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12083
The authors are grateful to Félix López-Iturriaga, Pedro Martinez-Solano, and Julio Pindado for their valuable comments and suggestions made on a previous version of this manuscript. We thank Alejandro Casino, Amado Peiró, María Rochina, and Juan Sanchis for their excellent research assistance. We would also like to thank the participants in the 2010 Annual Conference of the Spanish Finance Association and, particularly, Pablo Ruiz and Andrés Almazán for their helpful comments. Funding from the Generalitat Valenciana (Valencia Regional Government) is gratefully acknowledged (Project GVPRE/2008/349).
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!