In Lee is professor in the School of Computer Sciences at the Western Illinois University.
Determinants of Social Shopping Performance in Small and Medium-Sized Social Merchants: Theories and Empirical Evidence
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Leadership and Gender
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 735–747, July 2015
How to Cite
Lee, I., Yoo, S., Choi, M.-J. and Shon, D.-H. (2015), Determinants of Social Shopping Performance in Small and Medium-Sized Social Merchants: Theories and Empirical Evidence. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 735–747. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12084
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!