Lucrezia Songini is professor of Managerial Accounting in the Department of Economics and Business at the Eastern Piedmont University.
Family Involvement and Agency Cost Control Mechanisms in Family Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Special Issue: Entrepreneurial Leadership and Gender
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 748–779, July 2015
How to Cite
Songini, L. and Gnan, L. (2015), Family Involvement and Agency Cost Control Mechanisms in Family Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. Journal of Small Business Management, 53: 748–779. doi: 10.1111/jsbm.12085
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!